What is va-Q-tec's thermal packaging made of?
High tech for your temperature-sensitive products: Transport solutions from va-Q-tec contain vacuum insulation panels (VIPs) and heat and cold storage elements (phase-change materials – PCM). This combination allows our products to achieve up to ten times the performance of conventional packaging.
Regarding individual requirements, we offer reusable products as well as single use packaging.va-Q-tec is a trendsetter for manufacturing and developing innovative and powerful thermal packaging. Learn more about the core components of our products.
Latest PCM technology
- Temperature stability from 24 h to over 200 h.
- Temperature ranges (+33°C to +40°C, +15 °C to +25° C, +2 °C to +8 °C, +0 °C, below -18 °C, below -20 °C, below -30 °C, below -60°C)
- The same pre-cooling scenario and performance level, regardless of outside temperatures
- Environmentally neutral materials
+ Latest VIP technology
- Excellent thermal insulation performance insulates up to ten times more efficiently than conventional insulation materials
- Homogeneous temperature distribution
- Space saving
- Re-qualification through va-Q-check
= Qualified, high-performance packaging
- Compact and lightweight
- Tested quality
- No temperature deviations
- Lightweight and space saving
- Can be adapted to individual requirementsKompakt und leicht