va-Q-tec will be attending the 18th TCL Forum for industry experts in supply chain, logistics, storage, regulation and quality management. The event is the oldest and largest of its kind in Europe and is an opportunity to discuss important topics, network and create partnerships for va-Q-tec.
During the four-day event va-Q-tec will host a workshop about sustainability and reverse logistics in the temperature controlled supply chain. va-Q-tec experts will be sharing knowledge on some of the most relevant topics concerning CSR and reusable packaging in the global supply chain and give insights into what the effects are on costs.
Attend this workshop to:
- Sustain a competitive edge by adopting sustainable and innovative business practices in your return logistics strategy
- Develop strategies to decide between reusable vs single-use containers for your transportation
- Discover ways to calculate the price tag attached to reverse logistics
Workshop – 28.01.2019 1:30 pm – 3.00 pm “Sustainability & Reverse Logistics”
To register for the workshop please send an email to Benn Ruffell
- Christopher J. Storch, Global Head of Sales, va-Q-tec
- Ben Ruffell, Global Sales Development Manager Healthcare & Logistics, va-Q-tec
- Fabian Eschenbach, Head of Business Unit Healthcare & Logistics, va-Q-tec
Date of event: 28. – 31.01.2019
Meet us at booth #26